Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Introduction

I am the Mom to a healthy and happy baby girl. Lilly is 3 months old and she is my life. She is breastfed, cloth diapered, and is frequently seen being worn by me. She sleeps with me as well. I never thought I'd be such a crunchy mom. In fact some days I think about how much I have changed..then I remember how much I love my life. I love all of my parenting choices. And so does Lilly :)

I quit worrying about what everyone thought about MY life and MY choices for MY daughter and IM happy. Thats key in parenting. Stop worrying about others opinions. The only thing that matters is your childs happiness. Lilly is the happiest little thing, so I know I'm doing my job.

Over the course of this week, I will highlight each of my attachment parenting ways. I also plan to review each diaper I have over the next few weeks.  I want to show them in action. :)

This will be a fun, honest, and informational blog on the messy life of a being a mom!

I included a picture of Lilly napping and in one of my favorite dipes, a cow itti bitti d'lish. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment